Flux Cored Welding Wire is suitable to work in all positions with stable arc less splash , less welding smoke , shaped good appearance , high welding efficiency , inherent quality stable and reliable , good mechanical property of deposited metal .
Suitable for hardfacing welding wear plates, metal-to metal wear parts, all kinds of mill roller, etc....
Free samples supplied, Postage will be on the customer's charge. But postage could be deducted from the first order.
Chemicial composition and sample test date for reference :
Hall Flow Per
Hard facing Processes
Hardness Test(HRC Layer)
ADVANTAGES : 1. Own production plant 2. Hardness: HRC43-65 3. Good Performance: no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency, stable filling rate, etc. 4. welding wire without any joints. 5. Production Capacity: 8000 tons per year 6. Short Delivery Time: Generally 7 days 7. We have many experienced professionals to research and develop welding wires according to customers' specified chemical compositions. 8. We can recommend proper welding wires and provide technical solutions based on working conditions. 9. on site inspection and third party inspection are available. 10. As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.
Laiwu Gujin Welding Materials Co.,Ltd. is a Chinese professional manufacturer, which specializes in the research and production of various Submerged Arc Welding Consumables.
The company has formed three automatic production lines with annual output of 10,000 tons of welding flux and 10,000 tons of submerged arc welding wire.
Our products is over twenty varieties, which include the Agglomerared Flux Series : SJ101, SJ101G, SJ102, SJ107, SJ112, SJ301, SJ414, SJ414N, SJ501, SJ501T, SJ612, SJ613(for stainless steel), SJ614(mill roller hardfacing) and the flux cored submerged arc welding wire Series: EL12, EM12K, EM12, EM13K, EH14, YH017, YH260, YH414, YH414N etc.
All the products have passed the approval of the China Classification Society (CCS) and ISO9001: 2008 Quality System. They are widely used in areas such as structral beam, bridge, ships, engineering & machinery, petroleum and chemical pipes, pressure vessel and offshore welding, as well as hardfacing and bead welding of other wear-resisting working parts.
We will provide the prime products, competitive prices and most satisfactory services. welcome your inquiry.
1. If welding consumables samples available? Re: We are happy to provide free samples to you. you do not need to pay for the express charges,if we think you are an genuine buyer.
2. Is OEM available? Re: Yes, we can packed the goods according to your needs.
3. What are your company normal payment Terms? Re: We can offer you many kinds of payment terms, such as L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, paypal, etc.
4. What are your company normal export terms? Re: We normally export in CNF, CIF, FOB, EXW, etc.
5. How many days it will take you to produce mass production for us? Re: Normally it will take about 7 - 14 days. It also depends on the quantity and production seasons.